Dears ,

Really I am very upset and not sataifed from the experience I faced from your shoes ,I bought leather shoes from CFC egypt ,and I faced bad experience due to the Matireal of the shoes as shown on the attached ,the leather become crackle as shown on the attached .

I need to draw your attention this the last time I will buy or use such Brand for me or my family ,as well will educate my friends and colleagues to not use this brand again .

Ps today I received call from the shop that the feedback that it is normal use for our product ,how come after 5 months the shoes become damage !!!!???

Contact #00201118001177

Sent from my iPhone

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of converse sneakers from Converse and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Converse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Converse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Converse?

Comments