Dears ,

Really I am very upset and not sataifed from the experience I faced from your shoes ,I bought leather shoes from CFC egypt ,and I faced bad experience due to the Matireal of the shoes as shown on the attached ,the leather become crackle as shown on the attached .

I need to draw your attention this the last time I will buy or use such Brand for me or my family ,as well will educate my friends and colleagues to not use this brand again .

Ps today I received call from the shop that the feedback that it is normal use for our product ,how come after 5 months the shoes become damage !!!!???

Contact #00201118001177

Sent from my iPhone

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of converse sneakers from Converse and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Converse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Converse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Converse?

Comments

Dresslily - Coat Review from Racine, Wisconsin Dresslily "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..." Read more Promgirl - Dress Review from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Converse - Sneakers Review from Goldsboro, North Carolina Converse "Hello, I bought a pair of white canvas red and blue stripe converse on February 3, 2016, and on May 27, 2016 I noticed a tear on the inside of..." Read more Converse - Defective Shoes Review Converse "I've bought a shoes to my daughter from converse and after i washed it the shoes cutted after she wear it only 8 times and when i tried to contact..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more