I bought these shoes at a outlet and by the time I realized it I can't return them.
I think the staff put two different shoes; same color and size together.
I noticed 1 toe cap is pointier and the other is bulging up more. Also the right shoe eyelet is miss places too far forward. When taking off the laces. The left shoes laces were shorter by and inch.
So I had to get new ones.Very disappointed at why converse staff did this and the quality.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "First time in my life I bought a pair of Black converse shoes, which were not cheap at all and also it's good quality of shoes. But in 3 or..."
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "Buyers beware, total rip off artists. We went there to buy a Mustang that my 16 year old son had saved to buy. After looking at it, It had multiple..."
- "Taking too ling for transfers Can not contact customer service without customer code, prompts you to sign in but when you do, there's no option to get customer code but..."
- "I am a Colonial Home Warranty customer and am currently under a 3-year contract. (I am in no way affiliated with any home warranty company and am just an..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."