2.5

I bought these shoes at a outlet and by the time I realized it I can't return them.

I think the staff put two different shoes; same color and size together.

I noticed 1 toe cap is pointier and the other is bulging up more. Also the right shoe eyelet is miss places too far forward. When taking off the laces. The left shoes laces were shorter by and inch.

So I had to get new ones.Very disappointed at why converse staff did this and the quality.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of converse sneakers from Converse and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Converse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Converse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Converse?

Comments

South Yarra, Victoria County, Trinidad And Tobago #1194601

What? Clown shoes are not made to high standards?? Who knew.

South Yarra, Victoria County, Trinidad And Tobago #1192842

Sounds reasonably well within the expected quality control limits at this price point to me.