100% full Not resolved

I bought these shoes from Melbourne (DFO near Crown) whilst on holiday. I didnt bother with the receipt as shipping them back from Perth would be half the cost. Anyway, I had plenty of pairs of cons that have lasted without quality issues.

Unfortunately, when I put these pair on, I noticed an eyelet was loose. Oh well I thought, it happens, its just one. However within half a dozen wears more and more continue to fall out.

Cons need to know about this defect and rectify. Both left and right shoe.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $80. The author is overall dissatisfied with Converse and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Converse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Converse to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Converse?

Comments

Converse soles falling off on 3  pairs!! Converse "new converse soles have fallen off after 4 or 5 weeks wear. I have 3 pairs of Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Mid shoes that the soles have come apart on. The..." Read more Shine Converse Review from Serang City, Banten Converse "Selamat sore , pd tanggal 18 april 2015 saya membeli converse shine type yellow black di sebuah toko olah raga , tp kondisi lem nya sudah kering dan langsung terkelupas..." Read more Ivrose - Scam scam Ivrose "ordered 145.09 worth of merchandise of clothing from this company paid for expedited shipping and all. Customer service refused to give me tracking information which was odd lied said my..." Read more Modlily - What a scam!!!!!! Modlily "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more