Featured Not resolved
1.5

I have worn converse all star tennis shoes since I was 15 years old. I have never had a problem with the shoes.

As a matter of fact, I always bragged about how many years my shoes would last as to compared to my friends who insisted on buying more expensive shoes that did not last half as long as my Chuck Taylors. I am 61 years old now and I have only owned one pair of tennis shoes since the age of 15 that were not Converse. I coached baseball, played basketball, biked, played music, worked, traveled, went to school, went to three high school proms, many church services, parties, and any other thing you can think about all in my converse tennis shoes. The last two pair i bought fell apart.

The bottom of the shoes on both sides and on both shoes detached. I tried super glue and other adhesives. This worked for two or three days. I am disgusted and I now am considering finding out what other brand of shoe to buy.

The quality of Chuck Taylor shoes is worse than poor. Thanks Nike for sucking.

Review about: Converse All Star Sneakers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Old shoes before the lack of quality.

I didn't like: Lack of quality control and absence of resolution.

Comments

Yes, Converse fall apart. They go from being great to the biggest peice of garbage when the soul basically detaches from the shoe.

They need a manufacturing and engineering overhaul. Not worth the price.

Maybe it's time for a change ...