Ground Floor Robinsons Dept. Store Robinsons Dumaguete Dumaguete, South Road corner Perdices Street, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Dumaguete, 6200 Negros Oriental, Philippines
Featured Not resolved

Hi, i would like to ask an assistance with regards to my converse shoes.i bought the shoes from Robinson's Mall here in Dumaguete City Philippines last May in their department store.

In 3 months it started tearing apart and i got all the photos for proof. I get back to the mall and i was advised to directly send an email for a complaint. Ive been MARKETING@CONVERSE.COM.PH/SALES@CONVERSE.COM.PH but there was no reply eversince. Ive been sending messages also to the Converse Philippines facebook page with this URL link ,https://www.facebook.com/Converse.PH, but i got no response.

so im stuck now. what could i do with these..i badly need your help. I really love converse ever since and this is my first nightmare with the quality.

Please help me.Thanks.

Review about: Converse All Star Sneakers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: No quality.

Had an Experience with Converse?

Comments

im sorry i thought the amount to be entered on the field is in peso that s why ive entered 2950.in dollars its $59, my fault..but sir, whoever you are, im not a SCAMMER..ive escalated this to converse europe because converse philippines is not responding me..you can see it in one of my pictures the price in the box, its in peso rate..im working for a reason each day, not just to waste my time to scam.

so don't call me a scammer.this converse situation that i have is so ridiculous!..Please help me if your from such company.

It's a 20$ shoe what did you expect? Go buy a new pair stop trying to scam

to Anonymous #1380765

Im Sorry.Im a Filipino it was not indicated in the text filed that the amount to be entered should be in dollar.

my shoes costs 2950 pesos. you can see it in 1 of my pictures. im sorry it was my fault for not knowing that everything to be entered should be in dollar..i thought it was in peso..and this shoe is $60 if converted. and ive escalated this issue to the converse europe.

IM NOT a SCAMMER!I work for a reason not for a waste of time.

How did you loose $2950.00?