Ground Floor Robinsons Dept. Store Robinsons Dumaguete Dumaguete, South Road corner Perdices Street, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Dumaguete, 6200 Negros Oriental, Philippines
Featured Not resolved

Hi, i would like to ask an assistance with regards to my converse shoes.i bought the shoes from Robinson's Mall here in Dumaguete City Philippines last May in their department store.

In 3 months it started tearing apart and i got all the photos for proof. I get back to the mall and i was advised to directly send an email for a complaint. Ive been MARKETING@CONVERSE.COM.PH/SALES@CONVERSE.COM.PH but there was no reply eversince. Ive been sending messages also to the Converse Philippines facebook page with this URL link ,, but i got no response.

so im stuck now. what could i do with these..i badly need your help. I really love converse ever since and this is my first nightmare with the quality.

Please help me.Thanks.

Review about: Converse All Star Sneakers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: No quality.

im sorry i thought the amount to be entered on the field is in peso that s why ive entered dollars its $59, my fault..but sir, whoever you are, im not a SCAMMER..ive escalated this to converse europe because converse philippines is not responding can see it in one of my pictures the price in the box, its in peso working for a reason each day, not just to waste my time to scam.

so don't call me a scammer.this converse situation that i have is so ridiculous!..Please help me if your from such company.

It's a 20$ shoe what did you expect? Go buy a new pair stop trying to scam

to Anonymous #1380765

Im Sorry.Im a Filipino it was not indicated in the text filed that the amount to be entered should be in dollar.

my shoes costs 2950 pesos. you can see it in 1 of my pictures. im sorry it was my fault for not knowing that everything to be entered should be in dollar..i thought it was in peso..and this shoe is $60 if converted. and ive escalated this issue to the converse europe.

IM NOT a SCAMMER!I work for a reason not for a waste of time.

How did you loose $2950.00?