Livingston, Scotland

I visited New York in March 2016 and I bought a pair of Converse.I keep them in the box.

The stitching started to come away and now the hole is so big I can't wear them. I am so disappointed as I always wanted to own a pair of Converse and wanted to buy them from the US. I contacted Converse Europe as I could not find an email address for Converse in the US and they could only provide a phone no. I can't afford to call America and I think that there should be an easier way for dissatisfied customers to complain.

Can you please help?

Jackie Swan

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of converse sneakers from Converse and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Converse to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was new shoes are falling apart. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Converse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Converse?

Comments