I visited New York in March 2016 and I bought a pair of Converse.I keep them in the box.
The stitching started to come away and now the hole is so big I can't wear them. I am so disappointed as I always wanted to own a pair of Converse and wanted to buy them from the US. I contacted Converse Europe as I could not find an email address for Converse in the US and they could only provide a phone no. I can't afford to call America and I think that there should be an easier way for dissatisfied customers to complain.
Can you please help?
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a pair of leather converse shoes, which were not cheap at all and in 4 months the soles were falling apart from the rest of the shoe...Customer service..."
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "This complaint has 3 steps: Step 1. I thought I bought an expensive leather jacket for my daughter who told me about it on the last day of the..."
- "Emily Mc Laughlin was diagnosed with Cancer in 1991 not 1985, as reported in print by FIND A GRAVE! She never asked to have her performances limited in number...."
- "I waited 3 months for shirt T16032406294 to come in a size large, I am 5"11 and when it came it barely fitted my dauter who is 4"11. I was..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."