100% full Not resolved
4.6

First time in my life I bought a pair of Black converse shoes, which were not cheap at all and also it's good quality of shoes.But in 3 or 4 months the soles were falling apart from the rest of the shoe..I bought the shoes from an official converse shop in Auckland, Dress mart Onhunga Mall New Zealand....I had very bad experience with converse shoes.This shoe is faulty and very poor Quality as well.

I lost my Receipt.

So, Can You please give me a suggestion what i do with shoe??

I am very unhappy with converse shoe quality.It's very popular and good reputation company in world.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of converse all star sneakers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $120. Converse needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned converse all star sneakers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Converse.

Had an Experience with Converse?

Comments

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #1181177

Yo Dude;

greetings from USA:

SUGGESTIONS:

Take the shoes back in the bag you bought

If you go to the store you bought from, find the salesman/cashier to help verify.

Ask if you can have them research the day, date and approx.time you bought them.

(take to the shelf you ought from) Finally, call Converse distributor in Auckland for help.

Don't procrastinate and NEXT TIME KEEP THE RECEIPT@##$%@@$.Peace