First time in my life I bought a pair of Black converse shoes, which were not cheap at all and also it's good quality of shoes.But in 3 or 4 months the soles were falling apart from the rest of the shoe..I bought the shoes from an official converse shop in Auckland, Dress mart Onhunga Mall New Zealand....I had very bad experience with converse shoes.This shoe is faulty and very poor Quality as well.
I lost my Receipt.
So, Can You please give me a suggestion what i do with shoe??
I am very unhappy with converse shoe quality.It's very popular and good reputation company in world.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "new converse soles have fallen off after 4 or 5 weeks wear. I have 3 pairs of Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Mid shoes that the soles have come apart on. The..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "My money was stolen out my bank 74.55 without my permission clearly says free trial does not say anything about paying other fees. They didn't have anything I could watch..."
- "As you can see from the photo below that what I ordered off rose gal.com online website looked nothing like I got..the fabric wasn't like advertised and this is just..."
- "I created a resume online through this company, I paid $1.98 for resume and $1.46 for the cover letter in the end on 15 March 2016. When I receive the..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."